You can beat a red light camera ticket, too
I love hearing from wonderful members of the driving public who fight when they’re right and win. Last week I received an email from Robert sharing news of the dismissal of his red light camera parking ticket. Bravo, hip-hip-hooray, kudos to Robert!
Here’s how Robert beat this unjust ticket
The red light camera ticket defense
Here’s Robert’s story
Seeing is believing
Here are the documents:
Here’s the judge’s decision
How about another round of applause for Robert, his defense, and his kindness in sharing his success with us.
I do not like red light camera tickets. Red light cameras at intersections cause accidents. I was interviewed by Lawyers.com about the danger of red light cameras. Here’s a quote:
- Unjust red light camera tickets can be beaten
- Never pay a ticket no questions asked
- Examine the photographs carefully to find any defects, inconsistencies, and defenses
- When you’re right-Fight!
What do you think about Robert’s success? Have you ever gotten a red light camera ticket, fought it and won?
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- 5-Question Parking Ticket, Open Website, Quickie Quiz - March 19, 2018
- Do Not Fight Sidewalk Parking Tickets Until you Read This - March 13, 2018
- Parking Rules You Ought to Know That Will Save You Dough - March 5, 2018