NYC parking ticket important happenings in 2013
The holiday season is a time to sit back, take a deep breath, and reflect upon the NYC parking ticket meaningful moments of 2013. NYC parking tickets may be just an orange speck (albeit an expensive speck) on your car’s windshield when viewed in the context of world events; nevertheless, parking tickets occupy an irksome part of our day-to-day lives in New York City.
Let’s take a look back at the happenings in Parking Ticket Land in 2013:
- New York City parking signs underwent an extreme makeover
- Members of the driving public learned two expensive lessons:
- What Everybody Ought to Know about the Redesigned NYC Department of Finance Website
- The driving community was confronted with learning the parking rules displayed by the redesigned NYC Parking Signs
- New Laws were implemented for companies that use bicycles for business
- NYC Department of Transportation announced a new pilot program that was supposed to make parking in NYC a breeze
- The driving community learned how to navigate the redesigned NYC Department of Finance Website
- The real-time NYC DOT Parking Technology Program was initiated
- The Bike Share Program was launched
- New Muni-Meter Laws were passed by the NYC Council making it easier to avoid and beat certain parking tickets
- Your chariot can now be booted in all 5 NYC Boroughs
I suffered a heart attack on October 2, 2013. The Evil Empire’s death squad was released after preliminary questioning. It turned out that blocked arteries were the culprits. I underwent two surgeries, and I am now recuperating at home. After sitting back, and taking a deep, thankful breath, I reluctantly decided to stop Larry’s Advice and FULL FIGHT. I don’t want to eliminate these two services, but it is the right action for me to take now.
Looking back to the future, our commercial business is growing, and I plan to devote more time to the commercial end of our business, while still publishing two blog posts per weeks, offering FREE E-books, white papers, powerpoint presentations, publishing on our Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn pages, and replying to comments on Larry’s Blog.
To fill the void left by the absence of our two passenger vehicle services, I am writing a series of E-books entitled, “Ultimate Guide to Beating NYC Parking Tickets” volume 1, then volume 2, then volume 3…Well, you get the idea. Each volume will contain valuable tips and tricks about how to beat certain specific NYC parking tickets.
What differentiates these E-books from others is that they will contain the actual defense affidavits, certifications, and exhibits that I used to defeat NYC parking tickets for our passenger vehicle customers.
I want the wonderful members of the NYC driving community to have the tools and resources to fight parking tickets when they’re right…and win! Keep an eye out for ’em in 2014!
Dan, Ellie and I look forward to working with all of our wonderful friends in NYC Parking Ticket Land in 2014 and beyond.
Enjoy the holidays.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- The Redesigned Truck Loading Only Sign Can Ambush your Car - April 22, 2019
- Alex Baldwin was Guilty of NYC Parking Space Rage - April 8, 2019
- ALERT: Bus Lane Cameras Pilot Program Cruising for Violators - March 27, 2019