Check out all the scary details of the millions of NYC parking tickets in 2017
I love Open Data. It is an amazing treasure trove of data and useful information, especially about NYC parking tickets.
Have you ever wondered about:
- What automobile Make was issued the most parking tickets?
- The most frequent location for parking tickets?
- The most common parking ticket issued?
- Which Police Precinct issued the most parking tickets?
Take a gander and play around with the database of parking tickets issued by the Evil Empire in the fiscal year 2018
Drilling down on the wealth of data is fascinating for a parking ticket fighting geek like me. But, I never lose sight of the dread, fright, and anxiety parking causes the NYC driving community.
My mission is to:
- Educate the public about the meaning of an extraordinary number of laws and rules that regulate the curb space in NYC
- Persuade you never, ever pay a parking ticket “no questions asked”
- Motivate you to learn how to subject the proper proof, properly instead of making up your own rules of engagement
- Never pay a parking ticket “no questions asked”
- Fight when you’re right
- Avoid at all costs engaging in a conversation with a Parking Ticket Warrior (They aren’t going to cancel your ticket)
- Encourage you not to ask a cop or warrior whether it is safe to park (You’re toast if you do…Ca-ching)
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Are You Making These 5-Mistakes Fighting NYC Parking Tickets? - October 14, 2019
- The Redesigned Truck Loading Only Sign Can Ambush your Car - April 22, 2019
- Alex Baldwin was Guilty of NYC Parking Space Rage - April 8, 2019