NYC parking vigilantes-fair or foul?
I receive a bunch of telephone calls, and comments on Larry’s Parking Ticket Blog about the evils of illegally saving parking spaces, blocking driveways, and all kinds of bad parking behavior. For example:
- There was the guy who punched a woman who was saving a parking space (not Ray Rice)
- The police officer who left her patrol car parked in front of a fire hydrant while she went for lunch
- How about the parking lot attendant mafia that placed cones in parking spaces on the street and rented ’em out?
Bad behavior? Sure. But, does it justify the actions of parking vigilantes?
Check out this CBS News report about the spray paint vigilante
Commentary[Tweet “Is a parking vigilante justified in spray painting a message on the side of your car?”]
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- 5-Question Parking Ticket, Open Website, Quickie Quiz - March 19, 2018
- Do Not Fight Sidewalk Parking Tickets Until you Read This - March 13, 2018
- Parking Rules You Ought to Know That Will Save You Dough - March 5, 2018