Required elements are fatal to parking tickets
How to beat parking tickets in NYC by finding omitted, misdescribed, or illegible required elements
I am providing this video strictly on a “need-to-know” basis. Please, I beseech you, only watch if you wish to learn or re-learn:
- The definition of a required element
- Where each required element lives on a parking ticket
- When you are entitled to a dismissal
- How to present the proper proof, properly to win a dismissal for a misdescribed “body type” required element
If you prefer to pay exorbitant parking ticket fines, even though the parking ticket may be defective, this video is NOT for you.[alt tag. video about defective required elements on parking tickets].
The first thing to do when you get a parking ticket is to carefully examine the front of your parking ticket for omitted, misdescribed, or illegible required elements. What do you do next?
Can there ever be too many ways to beat a parking ticket? Check another way here.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- The Redesigned Truck Loading Only Sign Can Ambush your Car - April 22, 2019
- Alex Baldwin was Guilty of NYC Parking Space Rage - April 8, 2019
- ALERT: Bus Lane Cameras Pilot Program Cruising for Violators - March 27, 2019