July 4th is a major legal parking holiday in NYC…Yea!
July 4th is one of six major legal parking holidays in NYC. A major legal parking holiday in NYC means:
- You do not have to feed the meters
- You are not required to obey parking signs, UNLESS, the rule displayed on the sign is in effect all days/all times, or anytime
- Street cleaning rules are suspended
This is a wonderful time to enjoy peaceful parking in NYC.
Enjoy the festivities!
Here’s an NYC parking holiday Infogram for your viewing pleasure
Have you ever received one of the 10M parking tickets issued by the Evil Empire every year? If so, here are some valuable resources you ought to know about.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- NYC Parking Laws All Drivers Ought to Know About - February 20, 2018
- NYC Fire Hydrant Hiding in an Unconventional Location - February 12, 2018
- Parking Tickets Christmas Gifts from the Evil Empire in January 2018 - January 31, 2018