5 NYC parking ticket cases that will save you money
There is some wonderful information contained in these five NYC parking ticket cases. You’ll be amazed at the Appeal Court rulings that the Evil Empire essentially ignores in deciding parking ticket cases.
The five cases are:
- Matter of Ryder Truck Rental, Inc.
- Matter of Wheels, Inc.
- Young v. The Evil Empire
- Crichlow v. The Evil Empire
- Matter of Nestle Waters N. America
- What does the term, “substantial credible evidence” mean in a parking ticket hearing?
- What if, plate type is misdescribed?
- What are the 5 mandatory required elements?
- Does a parking ticket automatically establish your guilt?
I urge you to read these cases. They will provide you with a strong foundation of knowledge about how to fight NYC parking tickets and win.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- The Redesigned Truck Loading Only Sign Can Ambush your Car - April 22, 2019
- Alex Baldwin was Guilty of NYC Parking Space Rage - April 8, 2019
- ALERT: Bus Lane Cameras Pilot Program Cruising for Violators - March 27, 2019