July 4th is a major legal parking holiday in NYC…Yea!
July 4th is one of six major legal parking holidays in NYC. A major legal parking holiday in NYC means:
- You do not have to feed the meters
- You are not required to obey parking signs, UNLESS, the rule displayed on the sign is in effect all days/all times, or anytime
- Street cleaning rules are suspended
This is a wonderful time to enjoy peaceful parking in NYC.
Enjoy the festivities!
Here’s an NYC parking holiday Infogram for your viewing pleasure
Have you ever received one of the 10M parking tickets issued by the Evil Empire every year? If so, here are some valuable resources you ought to know about.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Alert: Blocking the Box Crackdown at These Fifty Intersections - June 18, 2018
- Can you Still Get a Parking Ticket if your Plates were Destroyed? - June 11, 2018
- Can you Still Get a NYC Parking Ticket if your car was never in NYC? - June 4, 2018