Parking Ticket Warrior sucker punched by a yellow-bellied coward
An NYC parking ticket caused Divin D. Cochrane, age 27, to seek revenge against the warrior that issued the ticket. This cowardly man was upset that his girlfriend was issued a costly ticket.
The wretched low-life walked up behind the traffic enforcement agent and walloped him in the throat. The TEA fell to the ground unconscious from the attack.
Here’s a disturbing video of the incident
The low life attack on a Parking Ticket Warrior gives me another opportunity to rail against this type of lawless behavior. I totally understand the emotion and passion evoked by finding a costly NYC parking ticket under your wiper. I’ve been ticketed and towed and so have other members of my family.
The best way to battle back against an unjust parking ticket is to fight it in court and win.
Never, ever touch a Parking Ticket Warrior. And, don’t:
- Beg him to delete the ticket because she won’t
- Argue with the warrior about the injustice of issuing you a ticket because it won’t change anything except your blood pressure
- Curse the warrior out because that kind of bad behavior can get you arrested
I’ll end by saying that since this is a family blog, I will refrain from telling you what I would do with this creepy, cowardly, little man.
Question: Is heavy traffic in your neighborhood hazardous to your health?
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- The “Dispute a Parking Ticket Online Tool” Renovated by the Evil Empire - May 21, 2018
- Do You Know About 3 Bold Changes in Parking Ticket Land? - May 14, 2018
- The Truth About Parking Ticket Refunds and Adjournments - April 16, 2018