Last Updated on November 13, 2022 by Lawrence Berezin
You can beat registration and Inspection parking tickets
The Evil Empire hands out registration and inspection parking tickets like Halloween candy. Meanwhile, have you ever experienced these nightmares?
- For example, a warrior issued you an expired inspection ticket after parking for only two seconds on the way to the inspection station. ” Ca-ching!
- Secondly, “Yikes, I didn’t realize my registration expired yesterday. ” Ca-ching!
- Or, “I didn’t receive my renewal registration sticker in the mail, but I still drove my car. “Ca-ching!
Moreover, do you know the meaning of a status parking ticket?
In other words, don’t park your car with an expired registration or inspection sticker. Bad things can happen!
But here’s how to fix them.
Table of contents
- You can beat registration and Inspection parking tickets
- Let’s start with the Registration and Inspection parking ticket rules
- How to beat these parking tickets
- Keep reading. More helpful information to follow
- Almost done
- Parking ticket for the expired registration sticker
- Expired inspection parking ticket
- Registration Parking Violations
- Temporary registration certificate
- A frustrating parking ticket for improper registration
- Registration and Inspection Guide
- Related Posts
- Popular Posts
Estimated reading time: 8 minutes
Let’s start with the Registration and Inspection parking ticket rules
How to beat these parking tickets
Parking ticket for the expired registration sticker
Expired inspection parking ticket
Registration Parking Violations
A warrior or cop can enter The date of the expired temporary registration (good for 10 days after permanent registration expired) in the “Exp. Date” box or Complainant’s Comments. Moreover, a warrior or cop must enter the sticker number in the Complainant’s comment section.
Permanent Registration Violation
A warrior or cop must enter the date of the expired permanent registration in the “Exp. Date” box. Likewise, the sticker number must be entered in Complainant’s Comments.
Another registration expiration ticket
Temporary registration certificate
If you parked your chariot with a temporary registration certificate affixed to the windshield, please check the date the warrior entered for the registration expiration date. If you secured a temporary registration certificate and attached it to the windshield next to the expired registration sticker, I would argue that the correct date of expiration is the expiration date on the temporary registration certificate (not the date on the expired registration sticker).
A temporary registration certificate is valid for 10 days and grants you a new registration expiration date.
If you’re charged with a regular, expired registration, the parking ticket warrior is not required to enter the registration expiration date in the comment section. It is enough if the registration expiration date is entered in the tiny box near the top of the ticket. However, it must be entered on the ticket in one place or the other.
A frustrating parking ticket for improper registration
A wonderful client of ours bought a van for personal use. He followed the proper procedure and registered his van as a passenger vehicle. He displayed passenger plates on the front and back of his van.
However, when he parked his passenger van overnight in a residential neighborhood, he unleashed a torrent of parking tickets.
- Improper registration
- Unaltered commercial vehicle
- Parking a commercial vehicle overnight in a residential neighborhood
We beat all these evil parking tickets.
Meanwhile, never pay a parking ticket “No questions asked.” In the same vein, check for omissions and commissions. What if the sticker number is wrong [you win]? What if there is no explanation about why the registration was improper [you win].
Moreover, you should inspect your parking ticket with the same fervor that you inspected your last home before buying it. Why pay for a parking ticket you can beat?
What, you don’t have the time to inspect? I guess that you have more money this week than you need? It’s only $65.
Bunkum and balderdash. Keep your hard-earned bucks where they belong…in your wallet.
Registration and Inspection Guide
Would you like a head start in avoiding or beating registration and inspection parking tickets?
O.K. then download Larry’s Free Cheat Sheet and keep it with you on your recurring journey to find safe parking in NYC.
You’ll be glad you did.