NYC parking tickets Q & A
- The length of a bus stop zone
- The meaning of yellow paint on the curb
- Larry’s opinion whether to fight all of your parking tickets
- How long you can stop in a No Standing zone
- Whether you can you wait for Aunt Tillie to cross the street after you drop her off
- Larry’s opinion about how to fix the NYC parking ticket system
- How much revenue is generated by NYC parking tickets
- About a parking ticket guide, every driver must have
- About bite-size bits of information that must be entered correctly on your parking ticket or else it will be dismissed (required elements)
- And more…
I had an absolutely wonderful time and experience participating in this interview with Brian Sack from “BSA.” He was the host and very funny guy. The gang behind the scenes couldn’t be any nicer or more professional.
I wish them all the best and success.
Do you have a yellow painted curb story you’d like to share? Ever get zapped because you didn’t know the length of a bus stop zone? We’d love to hear your NYC parking ticket stories. Please comment below.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Should NYC Car Sharing Cars Share On-Street Parking Spaces? - July 30, 2018
- A Common, Costly NYC Parking Ticket Mistake to Avoid - July 16, 2018
- Should NYC Employees be Permitted to Violate Parking Rules? - July 9, 2018