People from all over the world have questions about parking tickets in NYC
At first, I found it amazing that people from all over the world were searching our website for answers to questions about parking rules, regulations, and laws in NYC. However, at second glance, it made sense because the number of international and domestic visitors to New York City is staggering:
Frequently asked questions about parking tickets
- A visitor from the Philippines asked: How Do I Find my NYC Parking Ticket On-Line?
- A visitor from New Zealand wanted to find out why Larry (that’s me) lost his parking ticket fight?
- A visitor from Canada wanted to know the meaning of “No Standing.”
- A visitor from Latvia wanted to check out our F.A. Q. page
- A visitor from Romania wanted to know about the No Standing rule and checked out an Infographic we created
- A visitor from Ireland came to our website and checked out “The Wacky World of Parking Tickets.”
- A visitor from Hong Kong wanted to know the difference between a driveway and a pedestrian ramp
- A visitor from “Down Under (Australia) wanted to learn about how to beat a fire hydrant ticket if the hydrant was “invisible”
- One of our neighbors from Highland Park, New Jersey wanted to know the difference between an expired meter and feeding the meter
- A visitor from Chantilly, Virginia wanted to know how to fight a double parking ticket during street cleaning
I am still amazed and humbled that so many people from all over the world visit our website to gain knowledge about NYC parking rules, regulations, and laws. Our big bold mission is to educate every single person that drives in NYC about how to avoid and beat unjust NYC parking tickets.
Will I succeed? You betcha.
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- Client Success: I Beat a Taxi Stand Parking Ticket NYC - January 28, 2019
- What Happens if I Park in Front of an Illegal Driveway in NYC? - December 24, 2018
- 7 NYC Parking Ticket Mistakes to Avoid and Save Money - December 10, 2018