NYC is not alone in handing out crazy parking tickets
Driveways in D.C. are now No-Parking Zone. You can be issued parking tickets in D.C. for parking in your own driveway.
Toronto has implemented a very interesting system for enforcing a parking ticket. It is selective enforcement. For example, pizza delivery drivers, among many others, don’t have to pay tickets.
New York City Council first to introduce anti-Food Truck Law
- The new law empowers the NYC Department of health to suspend the vending permit for any food truck that receives two (2) parking tickets in a twelve (12) month period
- And, revoke the permit of any food truck receiving three (3) NYC parking tickets in a twelve (12) month period
- Even though this is NYC and not other places around the globe, I wanted to make sure NYC maintained its reputation
Check out what happened to a reporter during her interview on live TV
You can’t make this stuff up.
Are you smarter than a Parking Ticket Warrior? If so, can you figure out a winning defense against these three parking tickets?
Have you ever received an NYC parking ticket for parking too close to a fire hydrant, even though you were absolutely positive you parked more than 15 feet away? Is there any way to dispute this parking ticket and win? Simply click on the button below for the answer to your questions…
Latest posts by Lawrence Berezin (see all)
- 7 NYC Parking Ticket Mistakes to Avoid and Save Money - December 10, 2018
- Should NYC Car Sharing Cars Share On-Street Parking Spaces? - July 30, 2018
- A Common, Costly NYC Parking Ticket Mistake to Avoid - July 16, 2018